- Milledgeville woman killed in car crash
- SUV crash kills Baldwin Co. woman
- STATE CHAMPS: Trojans capture title with 6-5 victory
- OUR SPACE: Don’t miss the red Flower Moon
- Authorities investigating shooting of local man
- JMA dominates Panthers, Murphy on way to GISA finals
- Pilot down, passenger takes over with 'no idea how to fly'
- Two men, woman arrested after fight at local restaurant
- Kemp: $1.1 billion in Georgia tax refunds begins this week
- GISA baseball championship information
This Week's Circulars
It is with sympathy, the management and staff of Slater's Funeral Home, Inc. announce the passing of Ms. Joan Lundy, Milledgeville. Ms. Lundy passed away on Saturday, May 14, 2022. The Lundy family will receive guests at the Lundy home beginning Thursday, May 19 and Friday, May 20. Visiting …
Eugenia Thomas English, 81, formerly of Milledgeville, passed away April 20, 2022, at Northside Forsyth Hospital in Cumming. Eugenia was born May 17, 1940, in Stuart, Fla., to the late Rev. L.E. and Annie Willie Thomas. She grew up in Bennettsville, S.C., where her father was the minister of…
Curtis Beamon, 78, of Douglasville, peacefully passed away on April 27, 2022, surrounded by family. Services will be held at Shepherd of the Hills UMC in Douglasville on Saturday, May 14, 2022, at 2 p.m.
Roscoe William Fields Sr., 89, of Knoxville, Tenn., passed away Tuesday, May 3, 2022. He was a veteran of the United States Army and retired from Y-12 in Oak Ridge, Ten.. as a machinist after 29 years of service. Mr. Fields was born in Washington County, Georgia, on April 3, 1933, to the lat…