A 54-year-old woman who reportedly fired a gun at her husband with two children inside the residence last November was indicted earlier this week by a Baldwin County grand jury.
Grand jurors indicted Sheila Blackwell Brookins, of the 100 block of Brookins Circle, on one count of aggravated assault under the Georgia Family Violent Act, and one count of cruelty to children in the third degree, according to court records.
In a separate case, meanwhile, grand jurors indicted a Milledgeville man on five counts of aggravated assault, four counts of criminal damage to property in the first degree, and one count of criminal trespass.
The defendant was identified as Jatavius Williams, court records show.
In an unrelated case, a Milledgeville man was indicted in a sexual assault case.
Ricky Ray Fowler was indicted on charges of rape, and photographing underneath an individual’s clothing.
Fowler also was indicted in a separate case on charges of Violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana less than an ounce, and criminal trespass.
Grand jurors also indicted Andrew Whidby on a charge of statutory rape.
Another defendant, Sanario Tyshawn Davis, was indicted on charges of cruelty to children in the first degree, and failure to register as a sex offender.
Several other defendants also were indicted this week on various criminal charges. They included:
- David Broome Brooks, theft by receiving stolen property, Violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act (VGCSA) for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, driving while license suspended, driving on an improper registration, operating a vehicle without insurance, taillight violation, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Amy Michelle Camp, VGCSA for possession of a Schedule III controlled substance, crossing the guard line with contraband, and illegal use of a communication facility.
- Tikie Mondrake Mosley, VGCSA for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, and possession of methamphetamine.
- Maurice Deshawn Redding, furnishing prohibited items to inmates.
- Eric Renard Greene, obstruction of a law enforcement officer and possession of marijuana less than an ounce.
- Mario Lashun Dixon, making a false statement, hit-and-run, driving while license suspended, and following too closely.
- Darryl Leroy Thompson, two counts of forgery in the third degree.
- Leroy Newark, two counts of theft by shoplifting.
- Oscar Daniel Boyer, theft by deception, and theft by conversion.
- Joshua Byron Tribble, criminal damage to property in the second degree.
- Gracie Catherine Mctaggart, theft by conversion.
- Dequarius Ramone Jones, theft by receiving stolen property, and giving false information to a law enforcement officer.
- Eric Vernon Fleming, forgery in the third degree.
- Keldrick Sherrard Thomas, theft by taking.
- Kayleen Lashon Butts, two counts of financial transaction card theft.
- Brian Christopher Allen, VGCSA for possession of methamphetamine, driving without a license, no proof of insurance, expired tag, and littering.
- Nicklous Bernard Ford and Victoria Promise Williams were jointly indicted in a case. Ford was indicted on charges of influencing a witness, discharging a gun near a highway or street, and possession of firearm by a convicted felon. Williams was charged with making a false statement.
- Robert Scott Vancliff, VGCSA for possession of a Schedule I controlled substance, crossing the guard line with contraband, and driving under the influence.
- Kenshawn William Johnson, VGCSA for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Kenneth James Walker, terroristic threats.