The Simply Southern Barnyard Festival was held Saturday, Nov. 14 and Sunday, Nov. 15 in Milledgeville. It featured upscale, rustic-inspired items and vintage finds, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures, home decor, and much more. There was also a fresh market, locally raised meats, and a variety of consumables along with craft beer and local wine tastings as well as live entertainment from Free Lance Ruckus and Tim Cadiere and Washboard Road Band.
This Week's Circulars
Erma M. Quinn, 95, passed away Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020, at the Coliseum Medical Center in Macon. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 7, at Scenic Memorial Gardens Cemetery. Ms. Quinn was born in the Buckhead Community in western Hancock County. She worked in the '50s at Hap…
Harriett Register Braddy, 81, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, at the chapel of Moores Funeral Home with the Rev. Doug Adkins. Mrs. Braddy was born July 1, 1939, in Laurens County, Georgia to Roy and Sara Garner Register. She was a graduate…
Timothy Roy Hancock was born Aug. 23, 1953, in Columbus, Ga. to William Roy and Martha Jones Hancock. He went home to be with the Lord Nov. 28, 2020, in Milledgeville. He was preceded in death by his father, William Roy Hancock of Milledgeville, as well as grandparents, aunts and uncles. He …
Clarence Earl "Chuck" Duke, III, 63, of Milledgeville, passed away Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020. Funeral services for Chuck Duke will be private. A native of Albany, Ga., Chuck was born on Dec. 10, 1956 to the late Clarence Earl Duke Jr. and to Bobbie Jean Ray Duke of Milledgeville. Chuck had liv…
- Local man killed while crossing Vinson Highway
- Motorcyclist injured in head-on collision with SUV in Putnam Co.
- Unsolved double-murder of Putnam Co. couple to air on TV
- The Crazy Chic coming to former Dairylane space
- UPDATED: Baldwin’s cream rises to the top
- Crime Digest, Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
- HS BASKETBALL: Baldwin boys hold off Putnam
- Milledgeville probationer sentenced to prison for crack cocaine distribution
- Carrying on a family legacy at The Roots Hair Salon & Boutique
- GMC’s preventive measures against COVID-19 pay off