Cal Johnson purchased the establishment from Ken and Jennifer Griffin in March of last year, giving the restaurant a facelift with new tables, chairs, an oven and hood, cooler and freezer. The Goodie Gallery offers patrons fresh cold and grilled subs and sandwiches everyday along with their famous chicken salad, and assortment of desserts, including cookies, cupcakes, pastries, cheesecakes, pies, donuts and brownies. Located on North Columbia Street just past the intersection of Martin Luther King Road after the railroad tracks, The Goodie Gallery is open from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. For more information about the restaurant’s extensive menu or to place an order for catering, call (478) 452-8080.
This Week's Circulars
Byron L. Farmer, 80, passed away Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the First Baptist Church of Gary with the Rev. Randy Darnell officiating. Burial will be private. Byron L. Farmer was born on a cold winter night to Addison P. (Billy) Farmer and Laurie Br…
Pauline "Polly" Baisden Morrison, 88, passed away Tuesday, April 6, 2021. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 11, 2021, at Baldwin Memorial Gardens Cemetery. Mrs. Morrison was born in Milledgeville on Sept. 20, 1932, to George Henry Baisden and Helen Louise Haynes Baisden. She…
John W. "Jack" Bentley died on March 23, 2021, at the age of 85 years old, in Sparta, Ga. Graveside services for Jack Bentley will be conducted Friday, March 26, 2021, at 2 p.m. in the Sparta City Cemetery. The Rev. Jerry Bradley and the Rev. Brian Hill will be delivering the service. He was…
- Baldwin County man arrested on 10 different charges
- Two women injured after log truck crashes on Ga. 29
- Teens arrested after chase with local lawmen
- Warrant issued against man in aggravated assault case
- Crime Digest, Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- Deputy stabbed to death at Georgia jail; another deputy hurt
- Huey Magoo’s looking to open later this month
- Ten-digit phone dialing coming to middle and coastal Georgia
- Milledgeville resident pens cookbook for a cause
- AP source: NFL player Phillip Adams killed 5, then himself
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.