- All parents and visitors are REQUIRED to wear a mask when they enter the building. Do not remove your mask while inside the schools. Masks are to be worn throughout your time in the building.
- Six feet of social distancing is REQUIRED and will be reinforced.
- There will be only one visitor per student allowed at Open House. This means no siblings will be able to accompany students and parents. Only the student may come with the parent.
- It is very important to adhere to the schedule of Open House that is provided. Time slots have been created to allow for social distancing and fewer people in the buildings at the same time.
- Temperatures will be checked upon entry. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher you will NOT be able to attend the Open House.
- If you are feeling sick or have been around others with COVID-19 or anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from visiting our school campuses.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Willie Lee "Toot" Copelin departed this life on Monday, Sept. 14, 2020 at the Emory Acute Health Care, Atlanta, Ga. Funeral services were held privately with family. Mr. Willie Lee Copelin was born March 9, 1953, to the parentage of the late Ms. Myrtle Lundy Copelin and the late Mr. Eddie Co…
Dotie Huff Menger, 89, passed away Saturday, Sept. 12. Services will be held at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, at the chapel of Moores Funeral Home. Burial will be at Georgia Veterans Memorial Cemetery. Mrs. Dotie was a born and raised in Dearing, Ga. She worked at J.B. White and Cullums in Augus…
Ken Herbst was born in Pomfret, N.Y. to Florence (Hayward) and Harold Herbst. He was a U.S. Army/Korean War veteran. He is survived by sister, Beverly, daughters Susan and Sara. Memorial service is Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020, at Grace Baptist Church, 112 Alexander Drive, Milledgeville, 10 a.m.
- UPDATE: Milledgeville man arrested, charged with felony murder
- Public’s help sought to find two missing persons
- Heavy rain could impact Baldwin Co. later this week
- Trojans win big in opener; Foston out
- Putnam County deputy sheriff injured in head-on collision
- Greenway closed, wind advisory in effect
- Bulldogs demolish Central-Talbotton
- UPDATE: Birthday party shooting in Sparta leaves 6 wounded; Sparta man dead
- Baldwin schools awarded a 229K USDA grant
- 4 arrests in connection to Labor Day weekend shooting