As featured on
A 52-count criminal indictment has been returned against a former Milledgeville couple by a Baldwin County grand jury, accusing the defendants of assorted charges stemming from the theft of money belonging to various individuals over the last several years.
- Eight arrested in GC fraternity hazing incident
- Police probing strong armed robbery of pizza delivery man
- Car catches fire near gas pumps of business
- 3-PEAT: Trojans are perfect state champs once again
- Alleged hazing incident being probed at GC
- Price named Georgia Superintendent of the Year
- Authorities: Student kills 3, wounds 6 at Michigan school
- Red Hill Cemetery named to ‘Places in Peril’ list
- Pollard murder trial begins Monday in Baldwin Co.
- Lake residents create ‘Christmas Cove’
This Week's Circulars
The family of Mrs. Lillian Butts Wright of Milledgeville, Georgia will have a private Graveside service. She leaves to celebrate her life and legacy are her loving and devoted children: Edward Wright Jr, Joyce Wright, and Marvin Wright, two grandsons and two great grandsons. VISITATION: Thur…
Mrs. Anna L. Davis, of Milledgeville, Ga. passed away on Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021. Graveside services will be held on Friday, Dec. 3, at noon from the Fishing Creek Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery. She was a dedicated employee of Central State Hospital. She is survived by her loving children:…
Addie L. Dean left this life on Nov. 28, 2021. She was born Jan. 15, 1926, in Jefferson County, Georgia. At the age of 1 month, she moved with her family to her father's cotton farm in Laurens County, where she grew up. She was preceded in death by her parents, Rachel Victoria Bailey Pittman…