This Week's Circulars
Dr. John J. Stathas passed away on May 22, 2020, of mesothelioma cancer. Dr. Stathas was born in Green Bay, Wisc., home of the Green Bay Packers, on May 3, 1941. After attending 12 years of parochial education, Dr. Stathas went on to graduate from the University of Wisconsin (Madison) with a…
Services for Mr. Herman L. "Sonny" Smith will be conducted Saturday at 11 a.m. in Heritage Memorial Park by our Pond, Waters of Reflections. Services will be live streamed also. The Rev. Mac Enfinger and the Rev. Jay Hodges will officiate. Mr. Smith passed away May 23, 2020. He was a native …
Mrs. Faye Marie Eubanks Sherrer, 90, of LaGrange, Ga., passed away Saturday, May 23, 2020, at Florence Hand Home, peacefully surrounded by her three daughters. Mrs. Sherrer was born on Aug. 21, 1929, in Milledgeville, Ga. to the late Lucius and Laura Belle Eubanks. She was preceded in death …
Jeannette Farmer Eady, 74, passed away Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, May 21, at Nunn-Wheeler Cemetery with the Rev. Freddie Hogg officiating. Mrs. Eady was born in Milledgeville and was a graduate of Baldwin County High School. She worked for Dr. …
- Deaths from COVID-19 rising in Baldwin, Hancock counties
- Man hit, killed by car in Eatonton
- Eatonton man dies after being hit by car
- GHSA: summer workouts can begin June 8
- DPH: 19 confirmed deaths, 329 COVID-19 cases in Baldwin Co.
- Shooting leads to arrest
- One family's battle against COVID-19
- Ryan to run at North Georgia
- DPH: 24 confirmed deaths, 331 COVID-19 cases in Baldwin Co.
- FBC of Milledgeville offering hope, encouragement amid pandemic