Mr. Jake Arnold Maddox, 81, passed away on June 16, 2019. A funeral service will be held on Wednesday, June 19, 2019, at 1:30 p.m. in the Williams Funeral Home Chapel in Milledgeville with the Rev. Bill Kitchen, the Rev. Doug Atkins and the Rev. Jason Jordan officiating. Burial will follow a…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
Sara Brinson Browne, 89, passed away Thursday at her residence. Services will be held Saturday June 15, 2019, at 2 p.m. in the Irwinton Baptist Church. Burial will be in the Masonic Cemetery. Dr. Gary Horton will officiate. Ms. Browne was born in Climax, Ga. the daughter of the late Roger Hu…
Mrs. Dorothy "Dot" Brown Harden transition from this life on Sunday, June 9, 2019. Graveside services will be held on Saturday, June 15, 2019, at 10 a.m. in Scenic Memorial Gardens. She was born on May 20, 1940 to the late Mr. Earnist and Arline Trawick Brown in Hancock County, Georgia. She …
Funeral services for Mr. Johnny B. Booker of Atlanta, formerly of Milledgeville, will be held on Saturday, June 15, 2019, beginning at 2 p.m. at Oak Grove Baptist Church 508 Ga Highway 49 West, Milledgeville. Remains will lie in state at 1 p.m. until the service hour. The interment will foll…
- Condemned killer requests last meal
- Swift water rescue saves lives of two men
- UPDATE: Kidnapping suspect sought
- Milledgeville man arrested on battery, other charges
- Death of prison inmate considered ‘foul play’
- Greensboro man killed in motorcycle crash
- Tift Regional unveils new system name
- Local, state, federal authorities searching for kidnapping suspect
- La Taverna brings hospitality, authentic food to downtown Milledgeville
- Baldwin County man arrested in hit-and-run