Ms. Carol Youngblood Reese, 76, passed away Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019. Funeral services will be conducted at 11 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019, in Gordon United Methodist Church with the Rev. Doug Mays and the Rev. Frank Morris officiating. Interment will follow in Snow Hill Cemetery. The family …
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
Floyd Couch, 75, passed away Sunday, August 18, 2019. Funeral services will be held at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21, at the chapel of Moores Funeral Home. Entombment will be at Baldwin Memorial Cemetery. Mr. Couch was a lifelong resident of Milledgeville and was the owner of C&S Body Shop. …
Richard Neal Fountain, 67, passed away Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019. Services will be held at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, at the chapel of Moores Funeral Home with the Rev. Tim Thomas and the Rev. Michael Brewer officiating. Burial will follow at Snow Hill Cemetery. He was a life-long resident of Mi…
Mary Nancy Swiney West, 69, of Milledgeville, passed away Friday, Aug. 16, 2019. She was born in Atlanta on Dec. 22, 1949, to the late Clements Adolphus Swiney and the late Geneva Oglesby Swiney. Mary was retired as a teacher from the Baldwin County School System. A true artist by nature, Ma…
- Local woman arrested on vehicular homicide charges
- Law enforcement officers mourn death of Thomas Smith
- Local man arrested on drug charges
- Monument struck by car restored
- Eatonton woman arrested on probation, drug charges
- BOE purchase of GSP property nearing
- Family, friends, colleagues say farewell to WACO sheriff
- Man fatally shot on Karen Circle
- RISING TO THE OCCASION: Trojans tie George Walton in scrimmage
- Volunteers welcome 1,200 students on Georgia College’s Move-In Day