- Local News
Oconee River Greenway Phase 2 nearly complete
The Oconee River Greenway Foundation (ORGF) is hosting its annual community meeting at 6 p.m. Wednesday in the Campus Black Box Theatre at 135 W. Hancock St.
- Study: CGTC, MGTC merger results in $95.5M economic impact
- Baldwin BOE meets at 5:30 p.m. today
- Georgia College hosts ‘Community Choices, Your Voices’ forum
- Top Cut offering Greencare for Troops
- Oconee River Greenway Phase 2 nearly complete
Veteran major media executive sharing remarkable redemption story
A great fall and the subsequent rise through religious and personal discovery creates one heck of a narrative.
- Welcome to the jungle Distinguished Young Women
- Explorers place high at Winterfest nationals
- Lives touched through Brody’s Love
- Science behind it all
- Veteran major media executive sharing remarkable redemption story
The Hufstetler family took over Buffington's last December. The downtown Milledgeville restaurant kept the unique brand as the new owners are making subtle tweaks for the future.
Buffington’s new ownership brings the family together
Buffington’s has a successful niche in downtown Milledgeville.
- Tax preparer advises taxpayers to do their research
- Captain D’s management genuinely engaged, dedicated
- The Market Collective sells, rents unique vintage items
- Fowler Flemister modeled on integrity
- Buffington’s new ownership brings the family together
- Local Sports
GMC head soccer coach Kerem Daser was honored with the NSCAA South Region Coach of the Year for junior colleges in January after leading the men to a 13-5 season and the women to 6-12-2 respectively in 2013.
GMC soccer rakes up top regional awards
It has been a long, grueling process to build a program virtually from scratch in the last four years, taking teams that struggled to win ball games to making appearances in the semi-final matches at the conference tournament last fall.
- UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Staton sets the bar high
- Bulldogs split against Monticello
- Braves experience tough loss at home
- UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Prestwood JMA’s best defender
- GMC soccer rakes up top regional awards
Thursday forum too critical to miss
Baldwin County Schools are approaching a pivotal point of transition.
- Baldwin youth possess potential; mentor, mold and challenge them
- Opportunities key to retaining locals after graduation
- Concrete numbers are needed to asses validity of county pool
- Culture shift essential to curb littering
- Thursday forum too critical to miss
OUR SPACE: Women in space exploration
Last summer NASA announced the most recent class of astronauts — the first in four years. It’s a small group of eight that was selected from the largest applicant pool ever, oddly enough.
- ORMC: March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- CURTAIN CALL: Mansion lecture series kicks off this week
- RICHARDSON: Sleepless in Suwannee
- ROWLAND: I’m feeling better about myself already
- OUR SPACE: Women in space exploration
- Local Weather Radar