- Local News
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Disabilities decided the Craig Nursing Center won’t close June 30, instead postponing the date to Aug. 31. The state is trying to remedy inadequate supervision of individuals with developmental disabilities transitioning to community group homes highlighted in a recent independent review.
Craig Center closing postponed again
The closure of the James B. Craig Nursing Center, located on the campus of Central State Hospital (CSH), has been delayed two months to Aug. 31.
- Local lawn equipment thefts on rise
- KMBB Meriwether cleanup gathers litter
- GMC announces plans for new campus in Fayetteville
- Creative Expressions presents ‘A Journey Through American Music’
- Craig Center closing postponed again
The Local Yolkal Café celebrates its one-year anniversary as downtown Milledgeville's only breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant.
Local Yolkal celebrates one-year anniversary
A local downtown restaurant will mark its first year in business April 19.
- Flooring America celebrates 30 years
- Auto clinic ownership in second generation
- Alliance Financial Partners furnishes passionate, long-term planning approach
- Speech-language pathologist expands services to local area
- Local Yolkal celebrates one-year anniversary
- Local Sports
Dalton Threatt led the Bulldogs on the mound in yesterday’s loss to FPD at home. The senior pitched over five innings against the Vikings.
GMC bats stale after break
Coming off a brief hiatus from live competitions, Georgia Military Prep School baseball blew off some rust in their first game since spring break against First Presbyterian Day School at home Wednesday night.
- Lady Dogs notch two conference wins
- JMA baseball still hot
- JMA baseball heating up
- UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Senior carries Braves offense
- GMC bats stale after break
HODGES: Sunday is coming
The day Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, people cheered him, laid palm branches in his path, and watched as their hero came to the Holy City.
- Voter registration is approaching, voice your opinion
- Extending community concern to beautification improves quality of life
- The Oconee River Greenway is a privilege and a responsibility
- National Crime Victims Rights Week: Engage in domestic violence awareness, be a solution
- HODGES: Sunday is coming
CURTAIN CALL: Auditions today for upcoming 'Hay Fever'
“Would you dance with a friend, for until this war ends, there’s no more time.
- RICHARDSON: Who wears the pants and advice for wives of fishermen
- ROWLAND: After 40 years, the memory is still sweet
- DAVIDSON: Land of the free and home of the brave
- ORMC: One of the most important things you can do for your child is vaccinate
- CURTAIN CALL: Auditions today for upcoming 'Hay Fever'
QUEEN: Visitors compliment CVB employees
My wife and I were visiting Milledgeville last week and decided to take the historical trolley tour, which started at the Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- BARNES: Local voices displeasure with Kidd
- GRIFFITH: Citizen questions Kidd's committee
- SINCLAIR: Local discusses international health care experience
- KENT: City resident challenges 'rich' label
- QUEEN: Visitors compliment CVB employees
- Local Weather Radar