- Local News
The Old Governor's Mansion featured the Max Noah Singers Wednesday afternoon as part of its annual holiday celebration.
Max Noah Singers get visitors into holiday spirit
The Max Noah Singers performed their holiday concert at the Old Governor’s Mansion Wednesday, featuring various Christmas tunes including ‘Carol of the Bells,’ ‘Good King Kong Looked Out,’ ‘Mary had a Baby,’ ‘Behold the Star’ and ‘Silent Night.’
- CSH’s Bostick deal almost done
- BHS musicians showcase talent, dream
- MDA receives nearly $5,500 from city and county fire departments
- GSP still investigating fatal accident
- Max Noah Singers get visitors into holiday spirit
A musical journey
Matthew “Austin” Brown never imagined his ardor for singing would take him on a journey across the world to one day showcase his talent on national television. His dream of that “one day” has come true as he and his band, Home Free, are ready to debut their vocals on NBC’s The Sing-Off.
- Holiday classic comes to local stage
- 'A Beautiful December'
- GMC family joins community in honoring deputy
- College student recognized for his selfless efforts
- A musical journey
Chaplinwood utilizes an OmniVR for virtual rehabilitation exercises and activities. This unit takes the fear out of physical movement for older adults.
Chaplinwood on cutting edge of health, rehab
Chaplinwood Health and Rehabilitation isn’t the stereotypical “nursing home” the 40-year-old stigma might suggest.
- Butler Ford celebrates 25 years of success
- Goodie Gallery’s old school model still working well
- Studio Designs Printing helps businesses grow their business
- Need a Nerd repairs prized personal electronics
- Chaplinwood on cutting edge of health, rehab
- Local Sports
BHS gets close games against Perry
Region 2-AAAA basketball is arguably some of the best in the state, and Baldwin High is being tested on the court every week, the most recent challenge coming against Perry Tuesday night on the road.
- JMA basketball drops doubleheader
- Braves’ quarterback grabs major college football attention
- Trojans basketball teams split against Tattnall
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to baseball Hall
- BHS gets close games against Perry
Congratulations to GMC on a hard-fought season
From the moment the Georgia Military College Bulldogs stepped onto the field in their first game in August, there was an air of excitement about this special group of Bulldogs.
- Support Baldwin's educational future
- Keep a watchful eye this busy shopping season
- EDITORIAL: Shopping small pays big
- Utilize, value your democratic voice
- Congratulations to GMC on a hard-fought season
DAVIDSON: Going under the knife
For many, having surgery is a welcomed avoidance in life.
- CURTAIN CALL: GMC Steinway Concert Series a must-see
- RICHARDSON: Gift ideas for old geezers
- ROWLAND: Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good
- HODGES: Sometimes it doesn’t work out
- DAVIDSON: Going under the knife
Gratitude expressed for ORMC
In this time for Thanksgiving, I would like to thank the people at Oconee Medical Center.
- Charity offers thanks, requests community involvement
- Community remembrance event successful
- Representative disappointed with voter turnout
- Building underground might be a needed community solution
- Gratitude expressed for ORMC
- Local Weather Radar