4. FEDEX EMPLOYEE WOUNDS SIX BEFORE KILLING HIMSELF
The gunman worked as a package handler at the Georgia facility. No motive for his rampage has been revealed.
5. COURT: KNOX DELIVERED FATAL BLOW HERSELF
The next step could be an appeal to another Italian court. If those judges confirm the American's conviction, a long extradition fight for Knox is expected.
6. JUSTICES WARY OF UNLIMITED CELLPHONE SEARCHES
The Supreme Court appears ready to reject the Obama administration's argument that police should be able to make such searches without first getting warrants.
7. WHERE 'LITTLE GREEN MEN' ARE STIRRING FEAR
Ukrainians are using the moniker to describe pro-Russian insurgents who dress in green fatigues and whose origins remain mysterious.
8. IRAQI PRIME MINISTER FACING ELECTORATE
After eight years in power, Nouri al-Maliki is enduring sharper criticism from all sides — but he's still seen as likely to keep his post.
9. WHAT INVESTORS WANT FROM TWITTER
Wall Street is watching to see if the still-youthful company can grow its user base and keep its existing users engaged.
10. HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY COME AWAY EMPTY-HANDED
A-list stars snubbed for Tony Award nominations include Denzel Washington, James Franco, Michelle Williams and Orlando Bloom.