• 6:30 p.m.-Reception and samples of Czech cuisine
• 7:15 p.m.-Cultural Presentation to learn about the music and culture of the Czech Republic
• 8 p.m.- Czech Film
Tuesday, Oct. 22
• 2 p.m. in Arts & Sciences Room 2-70-Study Abroad Funding Workshop to learn about HOPE, Federal Aid, scholarships and fundraising.
Wednesday, Oct. 23
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Front Campus, Parks Hall and Atkinson porches-Opportunities Abroad Fair where students can discover opportunities to study, intern, work, volunteer or teach abroad. Peace Corps and JET (Teaching in Japan) representatives will be available, as well as faculty and student representatives from various study abroad programs.
Thursday, Oct. 24
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Front Campus. -International Day celebrates the diversity of Georgia College as students from the International Club present entertainment, games, clothing and culture from more than 30 countries.
Click here to subscribe to The Union-Recorder print edition. http://tinyurl.com/6qdm4oj
Click here to subscribe to The Union-Recorder e-edition and view this full article. http://unionrecorder.cnhi.newsmemory.com/