MILLEDGEVILLE — The Baldwin County Grand Jury issued 33 indictments Monday. The following were indicted:
• Beverly J. Williams was indicted on two counts felony theft by taking.
• Clarence Burney was indicted for one count theft by shoplifting misdemeanor, on county felony theft by shoplifting, one count false statements, one count aggravated assault and one count possession of firearm by convicted felon.
• Joesph L. Pagan, Joseph W. Pagan and Tommy Register were indicted for single counts of burglary in the first degree and armed robbery. The group also has two counts of aggravated assault and false imprisonment.
• Jody Moon and Holly Denton were both indicted. Moon alone for one count statutory rape and tattooing body of a person under age of 18. Denton and Moon share one count of contributing to delinquency of a minor.
• Jennifer Crouch and William Fowler were indicted for one count Violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act (VGCSA) possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute. Crouch had an additional VGCSA misdemeanor marijuana possession.
• Paris Binion was indicted on one count VGCSA possession of cocaine, while Tyrone Thomas had one count of VGCSA possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Tommy Allen, Jr. and Jamel Cooper were indicted for VGCSA possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. Cooper had two separate counts for VGCSA possession and sale of cocaine. Allen was indicted for additional single counts for VGCSA cocaine possession, DUI, headlight requirement, tag light requirement and failure to dim lights.
• Jerry Adams was indicted for six VGCSA counts of trafficking in methamphetamine, possessing cocaine with intent to distribute, possessing oxycodone with intent to distribute, as well as hydrocodone, alprazolam, and marijuana possession. Tyrell Adams was indicted for VGCSA possession of methamphetamine.
• Willie Womack was indicted on one count VGCSA possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, taillight violation and seatbelt violation.