A Baldwin County grand jury issued 91 indictments Tuesday.
Indictments by the grand jury do not indicate guilt or innocence. An indictment means the grand jury feels there is enough evidence to move forward with charges.
All persons are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Ashley M. Avant for interference with government property, possession of alcohol by person underage, DUI, driving while license suspended and failure to maintain lane;
• Curtis Baker one count terroristic threats and acts and family battery violence;
• Dax Bolston theft by taking motor vehicle;
• Aundare Griffin three counts criminal damage to property in first degree, theft by receiving stolen property felony and reckless conduct;
• Melvin Hogan, Jr. theft by taking motor vehicle, driving while habitual violator and leaving the scene of accident;
• Jon Lawson Neff two counts possession of methamphetamine, one count possession of marijuana (misd), theft by receiving stolen property felony, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon;
• Redell Patterson possession of methamphetamine and possession of drugs by inmate;
• Jerry Renfroe terroristic threats and acts;
• Dorothy V. Ryder possession methamphetamine, come inside guard lines of jail with drugs, driving while license suspended, driving without insurance, cracked windshield and speeding;
• Robert Stevenson possession methamphetamine, marijuana (misd) and disregarding traffic control device;
• Demario Parham and Terrance Turner possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and marijuana possession (misd). They also had separate obstruction of officer (misd) counts;
• Deontae Holsey and Tarneisha Roberson identity fraud, seven counts financial transaction card fraud and theft by receiving stolen property (misd);
• Antonio Barnes and Dreyfus Latimore possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, Barnes for marijuana possession (misd) and Latimore DUI, loud music and seatbelt violations;
Check back for more
Click here to subscribe to The Union-Recorder print edition. http://tinyurl.com/6qdm4oj
Click here to subscribe to The Union-Recorder e-edition and view this full article. http://unionrecorder.cnhi.newsmemory.com/