• heard a presentation from Eagle Ridge Elementary School on the Flexible Learning Program;
• approved minutes for the meetings held on Sept. 9 and 10;
• approved personnel recommendations;
• approved financial reports for the school system and the Early Learning Center;
• approved sole source and bid purchases;
• approved a field trip request from the Baldwin High School chorus;
• approved a purchasing policy and wellness policy with revisions to lay on the table for 30 days for review; and
• approved the 2013 nomination for the Georgia School Board Association Partnership Commendation.
• heard the sales and use tax fund report from Braziel.
The school board is slated to next meet at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12 at the board office.
Click here to subscribe to The Union-Recorder print edition. http://tinyurl.com/6qdm4oj
Click here to subscribe to The Union-Recorder e-edition and view this full article. http://unionrecorder.cnhi.newsmemory.com/