Charlie Eisele has known for a while that the love of great pizza brings people together and makes for good business as well.
The Georgia Hospital Association’s Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations (GSHMPR) awarded its annual health care marketing and public relations awards during its annual Target Awards Luncheon at the Ritz Carlton Lodge at Reynolds Plantation July 24.
Milledgeville Mall has experienced several business closings within the past year including Rue 21, JCPenney, and most recently Rite Aid. Although the impact of the departures has been felt, many remaining owners and managers remain positive about the future of the mall.
State & National News
News and developments in the search for escaped prisoners Ricky Dubose and Donnie Russell Rowe.
EATONTON, Ga. — Shortly after Ricky Dubose was taken into custody by authorities in Rutherford County, Tennessee last June for the murders of two Georgia corrections officers during an escape from a prison transport bus in Putnam County, the accused killer confessed that he shot both lawmen to death.
EATONTON - For the second time since December, 25-year-old Ricky Dubose, one of two Georgia prison inmates accused in the June 13, 2017 shooting deaths of two state corrections officers during an escape from a prison transport bus, appeared Friday in Putnam County Superior Court in Eatonton.
EATONTON — Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge E. Trenton Brown III has set April 17 as the date for the arraignment of Donnie Russell Rowe, who is accused of shooting to death two state corrections officers during a June 13 escape from a state transport bus in Putnam County.
- Sparta man dies from injuries in motorcycle crash
- Deputies recovering from wreck injuries
- Local woman dies from injuries in two-car crash
- Governor’s Mansion receives new national distinction
- Concession Stand, campus Chick-fil-A to hold grand openings
- Local woman charged after hit-and-run of bicyclist
- Head-on collision injures three people
- McIver ranch sold for $1 million at auction Saturday
- Crime Digest, Saturday, Aug. 11, 2018
- Some upset over historic prison being torn down