Scenic Mountain RV Park took home the night’s biggest prize Saturday at the Milledgeville-Baldwin County Chamber of Commerce annual Awards Dinner and Gala.
For more than 30 years, Milledgevile Budo Kan and Sensei Gene Williams have offered training in martial arts to Milledgeville and Eatonton.
The legal profession is one most often associated with defending or prosecuting alleged criminals or maybe even handling not-so-amicable divorce cases.
State & National News
News and developments in the search for escaped prisoners Ricky Dubose and Donnie Russell Rowe.
EATONTON, Ga. — Shortly after Ricky Dubose was taken into custody by authorities in Rutherford County, Tennessee last June for the murders of two Georgia corrections officers during an escape from a prison transport bus in Putnam County, the accused killer confessed that he shot both lawmen to death.
EATONTON - For the second time since December, 25-year-old Ricky Dubose, one of two Georgia prison inmates accused in the June 13, 2017 shooting deaths of two state corrections officers during an escape from a prison transport bus, appeared Friday in Putnam County Superior Court in Eatonton.
EATONTON — Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge E. Trenton Brown III has set April 17 as the date for the arraignment of Donnie Russell Rowe, who is accused of shooting to death two state corrections officers during a June 13 escape from a state transport bus in Putnam County.
Dr. Beverley Richardson-Blake, Mayor John Gayle, Commissioner Demarcus Marshall, and musical acts Peculiar People and The Viper were part of the opening program for Valdosta’s 26th Annual Juneteenth Celebration held Saturday, June 16, on the Lowndes County courthouse square.
- Brothers killed in tragic accident
- Grand jury indicts former Washington Co. deputies
- Brothers killed at mud bogging event in Baldwin County
- Former GC students recovering from gas leak explosion
- Former assisted living facility operator sentenced
- Navicent Health Baldwin hoping to change public perception
- Juvenile facing charges in attempted armed robbery of postal worker
- Local man arrested after weekend complaints
- Shootings believed linked to ‘in common target’
- Nine people injured in two-vehicle crash