One of Milledgeville’s largest retirement homes is starting work on an ambitious new project.
Millie Cosme and her son, Amun, founded Nurturing Minds Tutorial in February 2016.
Local restaurant scores from the Georgia Department of Health.
State & National News
News and developments in the search for escaped prisoners Ricky Dubose and Donnie Russell Rowe.
EATONTON, Ga. — Shortly after Ricky Dubose was taken into custody by authorities in Rutherford County, Tennessee last June for the murders of two Georgia corrections officers during an escape from a prison transport bus in Putnam County, the accused killer confessed that he shot both lawmen to death.
EATONTON - For the second time since December, 25-year-old Ricky Dubose, one of two Georgia prison inmates accused in the June 13, 2017 shooting deaths of two state corrections officers during an escape from a prison transport bus, appeared Friday in Putnam County Superior Court in Eatonton.
EATONTON — Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge E. Trenton Brown III has set April 17 as the date for the arraignment of Donnie Russell Rowe, who is accused of shooting to death two state corrections officers during a June 13 escape from a state transport bus in Putnam County.
- Murray County assistant fire chief resigns after arrest for altercation with firefighters
- Two arrests, one sought after chase, manhunt
- Car chase leads to arrest
- Local man arrested after weekend complaints
- Guns found in car were stolen
- Grand jury indicts several on drug charges
- Local man arrested in shooting incident
- Man dies after being hit by car
- Woodland Terrace breaks ground on new assisted living facility
- New details emerging in recent shootings