- Local News
Cade Bass practices her pitching technique at the newly opened Between the Lines 8,000-square foot indoor facility located inside the Columbia Center at 611 Hammock Rd. Members gain 24-hour access to the batting cages, tee work and soft toss training stations, pitching rubber and areas for various agility and other sport-related fitness activities.
Between the Lines facility available for serious practice
Four partners came together to purchase an 8,000-square foot facility for baseball and softball development.
- Local Yolkal celebrates one-year anniversary
- Flooring America celebrates 30 years
- Auto clinic ownership in second generation
- Alliance Financial Partners furnishes passionate, long-term planning approach
- Between the Lines facility available for serious practice
- Local Sports
Kelsey Chambers scored an impressive four goals in the Lady Trojans’ 6-1 win over Westfield Friday, April 11 in Perry.
UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Chambers leads Lady Trojan soccer
While the season has been a difficult one for the John Milledge Academy girls’ soccer team, they wrapped up their regular season on a positive note with junior forward Kelsey Chambers posting big numbers in the final two games to earn Athlete of the Week honors.
- GMC bats stale after break
- Lady Dogs notch two conference wins
- JMA baseball still hot
- JMA baseball heating up
- UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Chambers leads Lady Trojan soccer
Baldwin County's participation in the NCS is beneficial
Nearly three years ago Baldwin County earned the distinction of selection for a part of medical research history.
- HODGES: Sunday is coming
- Voter registration is approaching, voice your opinion
- Extending community concern to beautification improves quality of life
- The Oconee River Greenway is a privilege and a responsibility
- Baldwin County's participation in the NCS is beneficial
RICHARDSON: Skin cancer ain’t so bad — don’t worry about it
Today I’m addressing all my friends and readers who fall into categories that include fishing geeks, camping fanatics, boating enthusiasts, yard workers, gardeners or just plain old sun worshippers.
- ROWLAND: It sure is quiet around here
- CURTAIN CALL: Auditions today for upcoming 'Hay Fever'
- RICHARDSON: Who wears the pants and advice for wives of fishermen
- ROWLAND: After 40 years, the memory is still sweet
- RICHARDSON: Skin cancer ain’t so bad — don’t worry about it
SANDERS: Boys & Girls Club reaches to community
The Boys & Girls Club of Baldwin and Jones Counties is worthy of your support.
- QUEEN: Visitors compliment CVB employees
- BARNES: Local voices displeasure with Kidd
- GRIFFITH: Citizen questions Kidd's committee
- SINCLAIR: Local discusses international health care experience
- SANDERS: Boys & Girls Club reaches to community
- Local Weather Radar