- Local News
‘Finding Hillywood’ shines a light on the Rwandan film industry
Georgia College presents “Finding Hillywood” with filmmaker Leah Warshawski as part of the South Arts Southern Circuit Tour of Independent Filmmakers in the Arts & Sciences Auditorium Sunday, March 9 at 3 p.m.
- Bostick closing first major CSH real estate transaction
- Georgia's unemployment rate declines to 7.3 percent in January
- County residents waiting for better dirt roads
- Internationally recognized singer performs at Georgia College
- ‘Finding Hillywood’ shines a light on the Rwandan film industry
Veteran major media executive sharing remarkable redemption story
A great fall and the subsequent rise through religious and personal discovery creates one heck of a narrative.
- Welcome to the jungle Distinguished Young Women
- Explorers place high at Winterfest nationals
- Lives touched through Brody’s Love
- Science behind it all
- Veteran major media executive sharing remarkable redemption story
The Hufstetler family took over Buffington's last December. The downtown Milledgeville restaurant kept the unique brand as the new owners are making subtle tweaks for the future.
Buffington’s new ownership brings the family together
Buffington’s has a successful niche in downtown Milledgeville.
- Tax preparer advises taxpayers to do their research
- Captain D’s management genuinely engaged, dedicated
- The Market Collective sells, rents unique vintage items
- Fowler Flemister modeled on integrity
- Buffington’s new ownership brings the family together
- Local Sports
Charlie Staton recently set a new school record in the high jump.
UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Staton sets the bar high
Most high school track and field athletes peak in late April — two months from now.
- Bulldogs split against Monticello
- Braves experience tough loss at home
- UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Prestwood JMA’s best defender
- GMC Prep cross country boys get championship rings
- UR ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Staton sets the bar high
Thursday forum too critical to miss
Baldwin County Schools are approaching a pivotal point of transition.
- Baldwin youth possess potential; mentor, mold and challenge them
- Opportunities key to retaining locals after graduation
- Concrete numbers are needed to asses validity of county pool
- Culture shift essential to curb littering
- Thursday forum too critical to miss
- Local Weather Radar